The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The White Room by Ran Pink (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicMaddy
View Profile
Special user
516 Posts

Profile of MagicMaddy
Hey guys does anyone have "The White Room" by Ran Pink? If so, would anyone be willing to give a review? searched but couldn't find one anywhere.
john-pears
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

Profile of john-pears
I learn this from Ben Harris´s book. Is really clever, get it.
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5406 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
Magicmaddy...

You should learn to do a better search....

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=303
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
MagicMaddy
View Profile
Special user
516 Posts

Profile of MagicMaddy
Wow,....My apologies...I searched everywhere for that....hmmm
MagicMaddy
View Profile
Special user
516 Posts

Profile of MagicMaddy
Holy cow....I just bought the PDF and read through both of them....I think I'm in love! This is a trick I WILL be using, no ifs ands or buts.

The way the book is written sort of lets you create the routine that you want. He doesn't give you a script to stick with or anythings, he giuves you a ton of ideas and lets you apply them in the way that fits your style. I just performed this for my toughest critic.....my mother. She was completely blown away. She was so impressed and was telling me that she could really see everything happening and she even saw me "walk into her mind". She has no clue how it worked and even asked me if it was hypnosis.

Guys this is great. If you don't have this, you MUST pick this up. I will be throwing this into my list of routines that I can do at moments notice when I'm unprepared.

I've read similar ideas to this, but none seem this fair, this organic, and this spot-on. You never seem to miss. It seems like all hits which I love!

It may seem like a gutsy routine upon you're first read, but in the end, it is an amazing piece of magic that will instantly go into your arsenal of tricks.

I also love the images he creates in their mind. At the beginning of the manuscript he "performs it for you" but I LOVE the imaging he uses in that perfrmance. It creates vivid details that make ther whole trick seem real and not some hockey pockey magic trick.

I wish I could actually describe how great this is...but I can't. I love it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The White Room by Ran Pink (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL