The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Need help with Marlo Center Deal (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Yorunero
View Profile
New user
Germany
7 Posts

Profile of Yorunero
Do YOU do a good Marlo CD? Please help out a fellow gambler in need!
Would you mind recording and sharing a video of you doing it? (Multiple Angles, preferably white border deck, perhaps a bit of a close up on the grip?) I really would like to see what it should look like when done properly. That would help me out a lot!
P.S. I'm especially interested in the Marlo Strike Center, but other Marlo CDs are also fine Smile

Thank you! Smile
LOUIEL
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

Profile of LOUIEL
To learn Marlo's side step center deal as he calls it, watch his videos or read his books, and practice will soon do the rest, if you want to learn it... watch the great Eddie perform it.

Louie L!!
Yorunero
View Profile
New user
Germany
7 Posts

Profile of Yorunero
Forgive my lack of knowledge, but who is "the great Eddie"?
P.S. I already am learning from Seconds Centers Bottoms, great book.
Vincero
View Profile
Veteran user
New Zealand
379 Posts

Profile of Vincero
He means watch "the great Eddie", as in Ed Marlo himself.
"Which way I fly is Hell; myself am Hell; And in the lowest deep a lower deep
Still threat'ning to devour me opens wide, To which the Hell I suffer seems a Heav'n" -John Milton, (Paradise Lost)
DavidGold
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of DavidGold
Center deals will always feel like you are doing them wrong or that they are just to difficult when you start out but just keep practicing the movement and keep re reading the book and you will get it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Need help with Marlo Center Deal (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL