The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from the U.K (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

SPONGE KONG
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of SPONGE KONG
Hi GREAT to be here, I have been learning magic for the past 2yrs but a late starter (now 37yrs)! Look forward to reading and learning here.
BIG fan of Coins and Eric Jones (Twizted Rocks!!!).
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome SPONGE KONG,

What got you started 2 years ago?

It's never too late to start something wonderful. There is so much Magic that no one can learn it all so, you are in the same position as everyone else. So much Magic, so little time.

Do keep a journal of your progress.

-Mary Mowder
SPONGE KONG
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of SPONGE KONG
Hi Mary, what got me started was watching David Blaine in his T.V series and it made me want to perform little wonders for people! I watched their reactions and wanted to give that pleasure to people also, I've always been in love with magic since I was 7yrs old and my Grandma's friend showed me a silk vanish and a coin vanish, infact he taught me the French Drop back then!! God I'm getting old! I am a singer for a living and magic works so well while I'm off stage chatting, really helps break the ice with people I find and gets them to remember me for future work ( I hope).

I take it you can do some serious magic from the bits I've read on the forum Mary, well done you it must be a fantastic skill I only wish I had started much sooner!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from the U.K (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL