The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » FREE TICKET.... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The Curator of the Unusual
View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

Profile of The Curator of the Unusual
The MGR at Beef O Bradys gave me 2 tickets to the Beef O'Brady Bowl @ The Trop (St Petersburg)on tuesday @ 8:oo...FIU vs Marshall (I know)... Lori's out of town So if anyone wants to sit in the Nosebleed section w/ the Ole Curator..Let me know...I have a extra ticket....
You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself.
Evel Knievel

View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

One day left...still no taker...guess I'll go alone...Smile
You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself.
Evel Knievel

View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

Getting ready to head over the Bridge to St Petersburg to the Trop for the Beef O'Brady Bowl!!!...Since No one claimed the extra ticket..Tune into ESPN and see me streaking across the 50 yard line during the 3rd quarter!!!...Cheers!!!....
Evel Knievel

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » FREE TICKET.... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL