The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Hypnosis Vacuum (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Muzz
View Profile
Regular user
175 Posts

Profile of Muzz
I've done the odd google search and can't find anyone doing a hypnosis show in Yorshire UK. Do I live in a hypnosis vacuum or am I just looking in the wrong place? Please tell me it is the latter!!! I'm wanting to see some decent hypnosis shows without spending a fortune in travel expenses. Bobser, you've been down to Yorkshire before, how about a return performance? I'll stand you a whiskey...a double?
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
I am willing to travel and fill the vacuum. Its a graveyard in Ireland at the moment!
Muzz
View Profile
Regular user
175 Posts

Profile of Muzz
Tony, I really wish you would! Are hypnosis shows on the decline or is it just in Yorkshire and Ireland that shows don't seem to take place? Maybe I should see it as a golden opportunity to do a show myself but right now I'm not ready for that!
bobser
View Profile
Inner circle
4179 Posts

Profile of bobser
Yep Muzz, gimme the date and I'll be there. Even happy to double up with Tony if he's up for it. Although I normally sleep alone after the show.
Bob Burns is the creator of The Swan.
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
Bob, I snore, so that won't work.
bobser
View Profile
Inner circle
4179 Posts

Profile of bobser
Normally when sharing a room with another guy I immediately kiss them very strongly on the mouth. After that they don't snore. That's because they're afraid to fall asleep. Me? I sleep like a baby Smile
Anansi
View Profile
Regular user
195 Posts

Profile of Anansi
So you wake up at least three times in the early hours and defecate into your pants then?
ars est celare artem
Muzz
View Profile
Regular user
175 Posts

Profile of Muzz
Bob and Tony, stop this shameless flirting! I'm off for a cold shower...
bobser
View Profile
Inner circle
4179 Posts

Profile of bobser
Actually Muzz, I was in Oldham (think that's just across the border in Lancs?) a couple weeks ago doing a wee hypno workshop with a group of pinstripes and teachers. Great fun!
Muzz
View Profile
Regular user
175 Posts

Profile of Muzz
Well Bobser I happen to be a teacher as well so come to York and do a show here. The idea of you hypnotising a group of teachers is a scary thought, as teachers we don't believe in having fun and we all wear tweed and stay indoors on an evening... If you are ever in the Yorkshire area then give me a shout!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Hypnosis Vacuum (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL