The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Great Concert ! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dr. Delusion
View Profile
Special user
Eugene, Oregon.
733 Posts

Profile of Dr. Delusion
Not sure if there are any Rock-a-Billy fans here or not, but If so, you need to see Brian Setzer's Rock a Billy Riot show if it comes to a town near you. We saw his show last Friday night. It started off with Brian of course on guitar, as well as the drummer, upright bass player and keyboard player from his Orchestra. They played for about 45 minutes, then Brian went into a solo as the stage was changed a bit, then out came Slim Jim Phantom from the Stray cats on drums and another upright bass player. They played Stray cats tunes for another 45 minutes or so, then were joined by the other drummer, bass player and keyboard player. They about tore the place down! It was a ton of fun - see them if you can.
Bob.
Andy Gemini
View Profile
Regular user
England
119 Posts

Profile of Andy Gemini
Oh wow, I loved the Stray Cats back in the day, didn't realise Brian Setzer was still performing.
thorndyke
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
147 Posts

Profile of thorndyke
Sounds like a great night. Hope they make it to my neck of the woods.
Andy Gemini
View Profile
Regular user
England
119 Posts

Profile of Andy Gemini
Bet they don't make it to mine!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Great Concert ! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL