The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » A new arrival wishing everyone a happy and magical new year (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

harley1
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of harley1
Hello to all of you fellow magicians, I am not new to magic but I have had my passion for it reignited by my wife. Working as a professional clown I always find myself around magic and have loved it since I had my first magic set when I was about 5. I have dabeld with it ever since but never practiced as much as I would have liked, however this Christmas my wife bought me some great new effects and 2 briliant dvd's which have really exited me about magic. So my new year's resolution is to spend more time improving my knowledge of magic and skill level, I was told this website would be usefull so decided to register.
I look forward to disscusing magic with you all and hope to make some new friends along the way. I am based in Llandudno North Wales if anyone else is from this area it would be nice to hear from you.

Happy New Year to you all.

Harley
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome harley1,

Happy New Year in Magic!

There is a guy from Wales just a few posts below this in "New Arrivals". Check out "Hey from the UK ".

-Mary Mowder
Leland
View Profile
Inner circle
St Louis
1180 Posts

Profile of Leland
Welcome harley1!

Don't you just love it when they get the gifts right? Beats receiving a shirt and tie.
Life of Magic!
Robert_Wells10
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of Robert_Wells10
Happy New magical Year to you too !!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » A new arrival wishing everyone a happy and magical new year (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL