The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Discussion? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mjamer
View Profile
New user
NC
9 Posts

Profile of mjamer
Hi!

Where do you discuss about effects here? I know you're not supposed to give methods away in this section, so where do I get insight?

I ask, because I've been playing with Ortiz's Modern Jazz Aces. I have been doing a lil thing different because to me it adds to it, however I'm not professional, nor do I have any vast experiences on what affects people. What makes them more astonished or not.. perhaps what I'm doing takes away from the effect, maybe it doesn't.. That's why I want to discuss.

Thanks
Dr. JK
View Profile
Inner circle
Sandusky, OH
1191 Posts

Profile of Dr. JK
To discuss specific effects, you need to gain access to the Banquet Room Forum. The only way to do that is to post 50 valid posts. Once you have posted 50 messages, you will then be able to enter the "Inner Circle", where the "big boys" meet. Smile Just kidding.

Get going on those posts, and I hope to see you in "The Banquet Room" soon.
- Jeff Kowalk, The Psychic CPA
www.youtube.com/eruditemagic
IG: @erudite.magic
FB: @eruditemagic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Discussion? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL