The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » DO AS I DO card trick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagiChrisMitch
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

Profile of MagiChrisMitch
Hello,

I'm not much of a card man, and it's an area where I need to devote more time to I admit. I need some help on book, lecture notes , etc on finding a "DO AS I DO" card trick but adapting it to using just 5 symbol cards (with about 5 repetitions of each). If someone can give me some leads or direct me to the proper area to post in the Café, I would greatly appreciate it.

Respectfully - CHRIS
AnthonyJD
View Profile
Veteran user
Long Island , N.Y.
340 Posts

Profile of AnthonyJD
The book 'Scarne on Cards 'has You do as I do. Its very reasonable , and has some great effects. Good luck .
donny
View Profile
Loyal user
Colorado
263 Posts

Profile of donny
Chris,
That does sound difficult to me, the way I imagine it. Does "5 repetitions of each" mean five different spectators taking turns, choosing a card, under your direction with the same packet? Then your reveal?

Of course the Café Search function would provide you with a bevy of information if you haven't already used it. I use http://searchthemagiccafe.com/
It's not their senses that mislead, it's their assumptions.
Count Lustig
View Profile
Elite user
456 Posts

Profile of Count Lustig
Quote:
On 2012-01-16 15:10, donny wrote:
Chris,
That does sound difficult to me, the way I imagine it. Does "5 repetitions of each" mean five different spectators taking turns, choosing a card, under your direction with the same packet? Then your reveal?

I’m going to go out on a limb and guess that “5 repetitions of each” means that each of the five symbols appears five times in the deck, making for a 25-card deck.
Hideo Kato
View Profile
Inner circle
Tokyo
5649 Posts

Profile of Hideo Kato
If you do matching effect with ESP cards, 'Do As I Do' is not so effective one.
Mathcing effect with Pateo Force or 'Will The Card Match' is better suited for ESP cards.

Or if you want to do 'Do As I Do' effect, I suggest you to use deck of playing cards.

Hideo Kato
Magic Rik
View Profile
Loyal user
Eastern Canada
296 Posts

Profile of Magic Rik
Magic Rik

Life itself is magic - I just want to help a bit!

https://www.facebook.com/Magic.by.Rik
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » DO AS I DO card trick (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL