The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » SYNC from Jose Prager and Paper Crane Magic Awesome Method for Mind Reading Effects (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3988 Posts

Profile of parmenion
I just received it, interesting stuff, good tool in the mentalist arsenal.
My only one complain is I receive from papercrane a red sharpie...
I think they should say they send you an unusual color...
So, warning for futur buyer, ask when you order it to receive a more logical color!
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
TheMag1cian
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1274 Posts

Profile of TheMag1cian
Jose: I'm on the fence here and very confused. So help me clear this up. If we buy "SYNC" we must also dig in our wallets for another $20.00 for your download of preferred handling that was mistakenly not out on the dvd? Would it not be reasonable to include that as a free download so that we do not need to purchase 2 products for SYNC to be performed the way that you recommend? Won't most people want to get a refund for SYNC and just hold on to your demo anyways if it's better? This will be my first purchase from you and I hope Im happy. But if you're not happy with the handling on the DVD (compared to your own) than many others may not be as well. Or am I wrong and the download is completely free and I missed that? Which would make make the most sense since it's your effects, your release and your preferred handling. When Sanders put out Extreme Burn 2.0, he didn't ask his buyers who hadn't bought Extreme burn 1 to go buy it for an optimal performance, he just added it to his upgraded dvd. Thus, I understand that your preferred handling for your effect somehow was left out, I suppose a mishap on the part of you and your crew. But I mean, should that be our fault? Why should we have to pay for that mishap?

Not digging .. just curious? I really want to buy this but I'd obviously want the preferred handling without the extra cost.

Your response is both helpful and appreciated!!

By the way: SYNC is 83% off (just under $5.00) today in the coolbox @ penguinmagic.com. So if Jose can clear this issue up I'm sure many will be pressing the "add to cart". I personally will not until I know I don't need to spend another $20.00 for it to be the most effective handling.
Martin.Lester
View Profile
Inner circle
1015 Posts

Profile of Martin.Lester
The DVD has everything you need

The Download offer's alternative handling/ Presentation idea's

You can still use the DVD package without
the download (I actually paid the full price for this when it came out)

So for $4.95 I would call this the Penguin Deal of the Week
TheMag1cian
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1274 Posts

Profile of TheMag1cian
Quote:
On 2012-12-02 10:42, Martin.Lester wrote:
The DVD has everything you need

The Download offer's alternative handling/ Presentation idea's

You can still use the DVD package without
the download (I actually paid the full price for this when it came out)

So for $4.95 I would call this the Penguin Deal of the Week

Jose says he prefers his handling as it is more effective/better routine and is "shocked" it's not on this DVD. You say the DVD has everything I need. Does it have what Jose is speaking of?
TheMag1cian
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1274 Posts

Profile of TheMag1cian
And yes .. a duper deal indeed! I picked one up anyways. But I would still like to get the most out of it and that seems to be achievable with another download it download purchase it seems. But thank you Martin .. you're starting to relieve me a bit.
TheMag1cian
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1274 Posts

Profile of TheMag1cian
Sorry: Duper = Super Smile Wow. I swear I'm literate! lol Guess first coffee of the day is required for further posts
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
4388 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
I have sync. it is really an excellent DVD. Justim Miller does have a different handling than the original, but he describes the original and why the difference, and it is really far superior. I think the trailer is still an old handling. the new handling is done right in front of the spectator and it could be video taped and you would see nothing unusual. It is really strong. also, Justin describes a few other altenative ways to use the method. In particular, he has a routine with pennies that is just awesome!
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
4388 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
I am selling my sync in the "for sale or trade" section of the forum.

I have so much magic I just have to clear up some room or I'll have to move into the dog house.. literally.

If anyone is interested:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=76
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
Quote:
On 2012-12-06 23:29, 1KJ wrote:
I have sync. it is really an excellent DVD. Justim Miller does have a different handling than the original, but he describes the original and why the difference, and it is really far superior. I think the trailer is still an old handling. the new handling is done right in front of the spectator and it could be video taped and you would see nothing unusual. It is really strong. also, Justin describes a few other altenative ways to use the method. In particular, he has a routine with pennies that is just awesome!

I am especially proud of the penny effect myself, glad you like it as well!
JM
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » SYNC from Jose Prager and Paper Crane Magic Awesome Method for Mind Reading Effects (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL