The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Side Winder - Akira Fujii (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steve Griffin
View Profile
New user
Brighton, UK
66 Posts

Profile of Steve Griffin
Does anyone own this? His handling for some of the applications is very slick.

Does it offer any advantages over a classic s*** s****?

So many questions!

Cheers!

Steve
desprado2
View Profile
Regular user
Los Angeles, California
119 Posts

Profile of desprado2
I'm interested as well. According to the ad copy, the running time is less than 40 minutes.
"Treat others the way you want to be treated."
Steve Griffin
View Profile
New user
Brighton, UK
66 Posts

Profile of Steve Griffin
Yeah, I did notice that - not necessarily a bad thing (although it does work out about £1 per minute!) as long as the technique is good and well taught in that time.

I'm kind of surprised that I can't seem to find a review for it anywhere!
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
4275 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Quote:
On 2012-01-17 08:53, Steve Griffin wrote:
Does anyone own this? His handling for some of the applications is very slick.

Does it offer any advantages over a classic s*** s****?

So many questions!

Cheers!

Steve

Same here, I've been very interested in this. I can see many advantages of this move over the s*** s****. The position of the card being h**d o*t appears to be dramatically different (think t***ai, that's the impression I'm getting) and it appears to be a much more economical move in terms of actual movement needed compared to the s*** s**** (so no more hands needing to come together then move apart type movements). Looks great really and I'm very tempted to go and pick this video up.

I think that the lack of reviews for this video is probably due to the fact that this is basically a single move DVD and being marketed as such when the current trend for gaining interest on new products are flashy effects and gimmicks.
Steve Griffin
View Profile
New user
Brighton, UK
66 Posts

Profile of Steve Griffin
I'm very inclined to agree - I reckon I might just have to take the plunge on this one, it looks like it could be a fantastic addition to my arsenal!

Steve
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Jac -dutch-
View Profile
Regular user
The Netherlands,
175 Posts

Profile of Jac -dutch-
I got the dvd. The technique is unbelieveble clever! If you do it right like Akira, the move is invisible. If you don't do it right, you 'll catched! I have tryed to learn it, but for me isn't a technique to learn easy.

He shows it silence (with music :-( ) and at diverent ways. But after a few times seen and replay, I can't focus at the technique. So
I got the feeling it doesn't work for me. I 'm not sure if I 'm the problem or the explaining.
The price, the instruction and technique makes an expensive deal. Anyway I was curious for the secret and I have paid him for that.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Side Winder - Akira Fujii (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL