The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Free Hypnosis Lessons from Head Hacking. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Anthony Jacquin
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2220 Posts

Profile of Anthony Jacquin
Rémi

thank you. We are bringing our new training The Cohl Experience to Paris this May 19th.
http://www.headhacking.com/resources/content/training/7.pdf

The same weekend we hope to deliver a Practical Mesmerism lecture to magicians of Paris and will also lecture at ARCHE.
http://www.headhacking.com/resources/content/training/6.pdf

Hope to see you there.

Anthony
Anthony Jacquin

Reality is Plastic! The Art of Impromptu Hypnosis
Updated for 2016

Now on Kindle and Audible!
Your Thinking Cap
View Profile
Elite user
409 Posts

Profile of Your Thinking Cap
Anthony, I really like the videos. Top notch stuff! Are you bringing The Cohl Experience to New York City?
snm
View Profile
Special user
552 Posts

Profile of snm
I'm still waiting to actually see live footage of AI in use. I've talked to many other hypnotists privately and they also feels there needs to be some instruction in pracical use. Many feel it is simple pacing and leading and engaging the imagination.

Really hope The Cohl Experience does end up being in New York City. I'll be there, no doubt. Would love to wrap my head around everything AI.
snm
View Profile
Special user
552 Posts

Profile of snm
I'm still waiting to actually see live footage of AI in use. I've talked to many other hypnotists privately and they also feels there needs to be some instruction in pracical use. Many feel it is simple pacing and leading and engaging the imagination.

Really hope The Cohl Experience does end up being in New York City. I'll be there, no doubt. Would love to wrap my head around everything AI.
hypnokid
View Profile
Regular user
172 Posts

Profile of hypnokid
I thought AI turned bad subjects into good subjcts. Can you do tht with simple pacing and leading?

HK
Too much style to be a stage hypnotist.
Anthony Jacquin
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2220 Posts

Profile of Anthony Jacquin
Pacing and leading will take you far, however in my experience it is unlikely to turn bad into good. Or rather those that are not getting it into those that do.

Maybe those you have spoken to are mistaking the way AI encourages feedback and then builds that into the suggestion process as pacing and leading.

AI does indeed encourage the subject to engage the imagination, but encourages them to do that in a particular way.

Videos will emerge this year to our AI customers, that will help apply this on a practical level. I have been fortunate enough to see my colleagues give demonstrations of AI ranging from pain control to stage hypnosis and am entirely satisfied with it's effectiveness.

Anthony
Anthony Jacquin

Reality is Plastic! The Art of Impromptu Hypnosis
Updated for 2016

Now on Kindle and Audible!
snm
View Profile
Special user
552 Posts

Profile of snm
Anthony,

Thanks for the response. I know that AI model is an effective model, I have no doubt that it is. I am a big fan or your work and believe that you are truely knowledgable about Hypnosis.

I'm simply in need a little guidance in how to encourage them to imagine in that "particular" way, without causing too much confusion.

I'm certainly looking forward to the videos you mentioned. Any idea on when we may be seeing those?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Free Hypnosis Lessons from Head Hacking. (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL