The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Just Think deck (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

SuperMagic
View Profile
Regular user
172 Posts

Profile of SuperMagic
If you have this trick deck, is it worth getting? I read about what this can do. All I have to do is think of a card and the person would know what im thinking of. No pens, pencils, or paper. Just think. If that's what it does then by reading it sounds very worth getting.
cardguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Queens, New York
1171 Posts

Profile of cardguy
Actually, you DO need a pencil and paper for this trick. The effect is that you show a deck in it's box. You put a post-it note on the box and tell the spectator to think of any card (it really can be ANY card) and write it down on the paper. The spectator then folds the paper and hides it from you. You take back the box, take the deck out, and proceed to read their mind. You pull out the exact card they were thinking of.

I must worn you, some people here at the Café have said that the gimmick involved is not reliable. However, if the gimmick works, I think the effect is great. Good luck.
Frank G. a.k.a. Cardguy
Paul
View Profile
Inner circle
A good lecturer at your service!
4409 Posts

Profile of Paul
Do a search in the archives for discussion on this.
It's actually an old Annemann effect.

Paul.
mindhunter
View Profile
Inner circle
Upstate NY
2280 Posts

Profile of mindhunter
Max Maven describes a make-it-yourself version that is very reliable in his VideoMind Series.
Bryn D. Reynolds, Author of:
"The Safwan Papers" & "The LOGAR Scrolls" Mentalism ebooks - PM any interest.
My artwork: https://darkmountainarts.com
HuronLow
View Profile
Special user
689 Posts

Profile of HuronLow
Yes, the videomind series is good. And you really do not need to buy a a 'just think deck' to do this... lol... I believe this is not the only effect that uses this principle.
The T&R Project.
A revolutionary take on the Torn & Restored card.

Available now at www.HuronLow.com
marko
View Profile
Inner circle
2109 Posts

Profile of marko
I'm not quite sure what you're talking about, Supermagic. I do not know of a Just Think deck though it's possible I just haven't heard of it yet. There is a card effect called Just Think, but it uses the very things you say in your post ithat it doesn't use- paper and pencil. If this is what you are talking about, don't even think about getting it. The gimmick doesn't work. Ever.
Thought: Why does man kill? He kills for food. And not only food: frequently there must be a beverage.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Just Think deck (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL