The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Simon Pierro and others (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Harry85
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of Harry85
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum as a registrated member. I found a lot of exciting discussions and it helped me a lot before buying magic tricks.
I'm not in grand illusions. I'm more or less a close-up worker or doing some parlour magic. Rarely I do magic on a "big" stage. But for now... I saw a very nice illusion and I don't know how it is called. So that's the reason for my posting.

Simon Pierro performed it in a TV-show in GER. You can find it on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1u7eVNAI3......ten-live
It's the first one, the yellow magic present...

Do you've got any ideas regarding the name of this illusion?

Thank you and have a nice day
Ricardini24
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of Ricardini24
Hello Harry, welcome to the site. I'm afraid I cannot conclusively answer your question but there are many on here who probably can and hopefully will. What I will say though is that is a fantastic looking piece of magic and possibly an original piece of work.

Many thanks for sharing.

Richie.
tristanmagic
View Profile
Special user
533 Posts

Profile of tristanmagic
Originally invented by Ali Bongo and later publidhed in Andrew Mayne's book SOLO X as 'special delivery'.
This illusion is also known as The flying box.
Do a search here on the café and you will find more info.
Harry85
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of Harry85
Thanks a lot. That was fast!
And, yes Richie, its really a fantastic looking magic "trick".
Ricardini24
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of Ricardini24
And that is why I love this forum. I have spent literally years trawling the avenues and alleyways of YouTube watching countless videos and have never come across this trick at all. Thanks go out to you tristanmagic, and of course Harry again for the original post, its always good to expand your knowledge of magic history. Here is that Paul Daniels version for those interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-n6Ol7om......eo_title

Regards.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Simon Pierro and others (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL