The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » Trading on TheMagicCafe? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mndude
View Profile
Special user
880 Posts

Profile of mndude
I thought that section (and inner circle) forums would open up after posting 50 postings. Anyone know when they do?
mndude
View Profile
Special user
880 Posts

Profile of mndude
Nevermind, I'm in!
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Enjoy mndude! I've purchased literally dozens of effects here on The Café. Out of over 100 purchases, I've only been burned twice...once with an effect in worse condition than described, and once by given an item of "equal worth." Usually, you'll get great effects at a really good price, from terrific sellers who value their reputations.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
mndude
View Profile
Special user
880 Posts

Profile of mndude
Thanks Wizard, that was my next question. Was curious about how reliable the purchases here are.
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
I would say you can be about 90-95% certain you'll be treated fairly when buying here. There are a lot of great, and trusted sellers.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Shanlip
View Profile
Regular user
Australia
141 Posts

Profile of Shanlip
I would agree with OZ I have purchased several and sold one item. So far everyone I have dealt with have been fantastic.
DavidLevitan
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of DavidLevitan
Glad to hear it
Italia16
View Profile
New user
49 Posts

Profile of Italia16
Thanks for this topic. I checked the FAQ and couldn't figure out where I could buy items.
MagiChrisMitch
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

Profile of MagiChrisMitch
I think most users here that post regularly, are the good part of society. I have also found that most people here go out of their way to help each other. It seems to me that the Café members are just a great group of people. I have received so much help, insight, thoughtful suggestions and info that I would be lost without. So in my opinion the people here are a safe bet. When I decided to thin out my accumulation of magic, I naturally felt obligated to provide a thorough packing job and a fast mail out. Even though I got hammered a few times with the cost of packing and mailing costs, I still felt ok, because I was selling my stuff to the good people here which I felt obligated to do my best for. Having the selling/trading section is really a great part of the Café.

Chris
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » Trading on TheMagicCafe? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL