The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Does any one have a review of Manivelle? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bernie Balloons
View Profile
Elite user
N.Y.C.
480 Posts

Profile of Bernie Balloons
This looks really neat.
http://www.seomagic-usa.com/catalog/
ropeadope
View Profile
Elite user
Mississippi
453 Posts

Profile of ropeadope
Looks good but would rather have McBrides "Kanduini Rising" (sp). About $10.00.

Other methods around for same rising card effect if you do a little research.

Have fun,
John
Nothing is better than more.
Nat
View Profile
Special user
566 Posts

Profile of Nat
One of my best purchases in the past year -- clever, deceptive and easy to do -- "magic crank" and deck are fully examinable and the card case, too, at an appropriate time in the routine -- when the spectator turns the crank and their card rises -- a perfect mystery!

Quote:
On 2012-02-12 08:22, Bernie Balloons wrote:
This looks really neat.
http://www.seomagic-usa.com/catalog/
TravisNye
View Profile
Regular user
122 Posts

Profile of TravisNye
Question. I recently purchased this and it did not have an English option it is only in french or whatever it is. Also it cam with the crank and about 10 blue backed cards. The gimmick was not pre made, it did not come with a magnet, string or that flap. Is this standard or did I get jipped?
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
4388 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
I recently received this. TravisNye, I don't know what you got. Mine included a fully made gimmick and a DVD dubbed into English.

I was a bit disappointed with what I got. I just loved the concept when I saw the trailer, but in real life, there are some serious setbacks in the design, IMO. The gimmick itself is a bit clunky. I don't think you can just incorporate it into a regular deck without the deck looking suspicious when the deck is cut and when the deck is placed in the box. Also, I don't think it works to have the spectator crank it. Given the cardbox is open, they will see into the card box and see that something doesn't look right.

I like the concept, but I think there could have been a much better method to do this. I think it would have been much better to incorporate a gimmick into the card box instead of into the cards.

KJ
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Does any one have a review of Manivelle? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL