The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Canadian Association of Magicians! » » Ben Train and Chris Mayhew Double-Feature Lecture! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4639 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Hey Magic Café friends! I'm thrilled to announce that Chris Mayhew and myself will be lecturing at the Browser's Den, in Toronto, on March 11th!

Whether you do magic for hundreds of people or just for yourself, we are all looking for the same thing- powerful magic that’s fun to do. Using material from their critically acclaimed books, DVDs, downloads, and numerous magazine contributions, Ben Train and Chris Mayhew will help you discover strong magic that’s not just fun to watch, but fun to perform as well!

There’s something in this lecture for everyone, from material you’ll need to practice to tricks so easy you’ll be able to do them before you leave your seat. Learn to make cards vanish and reappear in a variety of new and exciting ways, read three people’s minds… instantly and with no sleight of hand, and discover new principles that will give you the tools to create your own powerful routines.

Equally important, Ben and Chris will be talking about the theories behind the magic. Not only will you learn how to better connect with people, and create interesting, meaningful routines, but you’ll learn how proper structure can make your magic better and your job easier. Which all means one thing; it’s time to play with your pack!

Ben Train & Chris Mayhew Double Lecture
Date: Sunday March 11th, 2012
Time: 4:30pm to 6:30pm
Fee: $15 ($20 at the door)

Please call Browser’s Den for tickets – (416) 783-7022. Space is VERY limited. Book now!!!
If you're reading this you're my favourite magician.

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for upcoming shows, and instagram.com/train.ben for god knows what!
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4639 Posts

Profile of Ben Train

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for upcoming shows, and instagram.com/train.ben for god knows what!
iamslow
View Profile
Inner circle
Proffessional Slacker
2001 Posts

Profile of iamslow
Yo Ben, I might just be able to drop by that day.....
"Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face" Mike Tyson
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4639 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
If you can we'd LOVE to see you!

Ben

iamslow
View Profile
Inner circle
Proffessional Slacker
2001 Posts

Profile of iamslow
As long as you can promise to show me some cool stuff, ill buy my ticket this week... Also,please make sure you or Jeff can reserve me a seat... what time do they open on saturdays?? I might be coming straight from the airport.... See you then!!
iamslow
View Profile
Inner circle
Proffessional Slacker
2001 Posts

Profile of iamslow
1 week to go!!
Jeff Hinchliffe
View Profile
Loyal user
Toronto, ON Canada
280 Posts

Profile of Jeff Hinchliffe
Awesome.
Pick a card, any card...
iamslow
View Profile
Inner circle
Proffessional Slacker
2001 Posts

Profile of iamslow
Jeff, I cant wait to see you too bro... I need to refresh my card magic since its been dormant for a few years...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Canadian Association of Magicians! » » Ben Train and Chris Mayhew Double-Feature Lecture! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL