The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Maximum Mind Control (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dpe666
View Profile
Inner circle
2895 Posts

Profile of dpe666
It took longer than I had hoped, but my new book, Maximum Mind Control, is FINALLY done! It contains everything from the original booklet (minus one thing, but eh.) Plus, it has new material added to it. This has my ESP Act, the full routine for Mark Of Abigail, Act of B’Wavery, and a lot of other effects. There are contributions from several friends such as Kenton Knepper, Lee Earle, Bob Farmer, Peter Marcucci, and others. There are a couple of effects in here that I really did not want to give away, but I did because I did not want to hold much back. While the book focuses on Equivoque (Magician’s Choice Force), not everything relies on it. In fact, my favorite effect in the book, Coincidence And Fate, is purely mathematical. It has been a long wait, but it is finally done. Brad Burt is the exclusive dealer. Here is the link. Go check it out. Thank you for all your patience.

http://www.nexternal.com/bburt/?Target=p......ctID=426

David

Smile
dillib
View Profile
Elite user
476 Posts

Profile of dillib
Thanks David, I've been waiting for this one!
marky707
View Profile
Regular user
138 Posts

Profile of marky707
I just purchased it I hope it is good
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Maximum Mind Control (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL