The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » “This is the cheater from Partouche!” (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
AMcD
View Profile
Inner circle
stacking for food!
3078 Posts

Profile of AMcD
He says, roughly:

"Poker has today an international tour like tennis or golf, there are spectators and medias. That player cheated being in league with fake journalists who were watching [the game], because only journalists are allowed to be so close to the players. Those individuals were using signs to signal him his opponents cards [the ones they could look at]. And probably also because he was marking the cards. What's for sure is that he was illegaly communicating with spectators. It's a very particular accident, it's never happened before blablabla..."

Don't try to learn French listening to this guy. It's pitiful. I added [comments] for better understanding lol.
Magic Marshal
View Profile
New user
Knoxville, TN, USA
23 Posts

Profile of Magic Marshal
As if young Daniel is squeeky clean!
Only difference I see tween the two is that Negreanu is just smart/skilled enough to not get caught.
Maybe I'm just cynical?
Best line I heard shouted at a Tex-Mex restaurant:
"Remember the à la mode!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » “This is the cheater from Partouche!” (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL