The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » WANTED: Clown or Clown Troop (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

markofmagic
View Profile
Elite user
480 Posts

Profile of markofmagic
I am looking for a Clown or Clown troop that would come to the Ohio FCM next year March 1st and 2nd 2013 in Columbus Ohio to perform and lecture at the Ohio FCM conference. Please PM me if you would like to come or know anyone who might want to come.

Thanks Mark
markofmagic
View Profile
Elite user
480 Posts

Profile of markofmagic
Still looking
Kalypto
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Kalypto
Have you tried the Shrinners yet? http://www.aladdinshrineclowns.org/ They are out of Columbus, OH
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
See the cover of this month's "The Voice of the FCM." Now those clowns look like they know what they are doing!
markofmagic
View Profile
Elite user
480 Posts

Profile of markofmagic
Still looking !!!!!
markofmagic
View Profile
Elite user
480 Posts

Profile of markofmagic
Someone has to know some clowns that can help with our convention. Please let me know if you know someone that can perform and teach clowning. Thanks Mark
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
Unfortunately, I do not attend the clowning sessions at the FCM convention. You may want to check the clowning convention lecturers from past FCM conventions, or see the "clown" articles in the Voice of the FCM- the back issues are all posted at the FCM web site. I don't know if Jill Bryant does lectures, she is known as "Jilly Bean" - see Jillybean Enterprises, Inc.. She has her own mini motorcycle, and also does a fine routine with an oversized rocking chair which she did at last year's convention.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » WANTED: Clown or Clown Troop (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL