The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » I was really floored by Copperfield's last special on T.V. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Kevin Ridgeway
View Profile
V.I.P.
Indianapolis, IN & Phoenix, AZ
1832 Posts

Profile of Kevin Ridgeway
We are going to see Copperfield tonight. We last saw him in in early 2003. At that time he did not have the car production in the show, so it will be good to finally see it.
Living Illusions
Ridgeway & Johnson Entertainment Inc

Kevin Ridgeway &
Kristen Johnson aka Lady Houdini
The World's Premier Female Escape Artist

www.LadyHoudini.com

www.livingillusions.com
M-Illusion
View Profile
Special user
549 Posts

Profile of M-Illusion
So the show is still on after the truck accident? Hopefully not too much was damaged.
Kevin Ridgeway
View Profile
V.I.P.
1832 Posts

It appears that only one date was cancelled. I guess I will find out for sure tonight.
Living Illusions

Kevin Ridgeway &

www.LadyHoudini.com

www.livingillusions.com
A C Spectre
View Profile
New user
Connecticut
75 Posts

Profile of A C Spectre
My wife and I saw him in Hartford last month. Every time I see him he just blows me away. It was the second time we had seen Portal, still just as good. Having a Baby, Lotto and the Car Production were all spectacular.

I first saw him back in '86 or 7 in Savannah when I was in the military and stationed there. That night he actually stayed onstage and signed autographs for anyone who wanted one. Needless to say my signed program from that show is one of my most cherished possessions.

Definitely the best of this generation and can be counted amongst the greats of all time.
Kevin Ridgeway
View Profile
V.I.P.
1832 Posts

I just got back from the first show after the accident. The only thing not included in the show was the car production, which was the one piece I hadn't seen yet...great. The driver is surviving.

The venue was really cooperative and let the DC crew load in and set half the show on Wednesday. A good show overall, and of course the DC crew does whatever it takes to make the show go on.
Living Illusions

Kevin Ridgeway &

www.LadyHoudini.com

www.livingillusions.com
Chris H
View Profile
Inner circle
Melbourne, Australia
1364 Posts

Profile of Chris H
Hmmmm...

I saw Copperfield in '99 during his "U!" World Tour. I was only 16, so I couldn't stand up to try and catch the ball. Spewin. I've been hanging out for him to do another world tour, but no such luck so instead, I'm gonna come to the U.S. and see the show next year. Can't wait!!

I understand the flying illusion isn't in his latest show. Is this true? Even though I know the principle behind it, it is still such a beautifully presented and performed illusion.

Cheers guys,
-- Topher
JAEIII
View Profile
Veteran user
310 Posts

Profile of JAEIII
Yeah, flying was retired many years ago. Portal is the big show ending now. It's great. You won't be disappointed at all.
Believe In Magic....I do!
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5777 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
I am going to see him again in Vegas.

Soon.
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
I worked his show three years in a row back in the mid 90's. Long story. Let's just say it did not end well...

Doug
Wardy
View Profile
Regular user
Sydney, Australia
193 Posts

Profile of Wardy
Surely there's a little somethin' you can tell us about, Dougini. You've piqued my interest too much now...
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Not sure how much I can say today. That secrecy agreement is kinda scary.

Doug
Wardy
View Profile
Regular user
Sydney, Australia
193 Posts

Profile of Wardy
Yeah I can imagine. And for good reason. Death bed stuff.....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » I was really floored by Copperfield's last special on T.V. (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL