The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Hypnosis question (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

trixy
View Profile
Veteran user
sweden
320 Posts

Profile of trixy
Hi
I have been looking throu Anthony Jacquin hypnosis dvd and there he use a spectator to look into there own hand ans fokus... did this realy work without any prepreration to the spectator before? I meeen did it work just to do that?
Zerububle
View Profile
Elite user
Poole
430 Posts

Profile of Zerububle
If you have looked through the DVD properly you really shouldn't be asking that question!
trixy
View Profile
Veteran user
sweden
320 Posts

Profile of trixy
Ihave and still asking and my english its not the best. I. Just wonder so I Can take the time to see it many time ansvarstagande the english
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
English might not be his first language - it rarely is for Swedes.

There is a bit of setting up before the induction - the pre-conditioning is what makes it work. So no, you cannot normally just walk up to someone, tell them to look at their hand, and put them under.

The DVD is great but try his book Reality is Plastic for a more in-depth discussion.
Zerububle
View Profile
Elite user
Poole
430 Posts

Profile of Zerububle
My bad! Didn't notice where you posted from.
trixy
View Profile
Veteran user
sweden
320 Posts

Profile of trixy
Thanks. I got the rip ebook and now I understand its some prework and that to look up extra now when I look at it again and remember I see and think the prework is the finger and hand market.

Posted: Mar 22, 2012 6:00pm
Last Word stall be magnet
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Ok what is with all the clowns turning to hypnosis this week?
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10618 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
I was thinking the exact same thing! Two in two days, crazy. Is this what hypnosis has been reduced to? I wear makeup, a big nose, jumbo shoes and suspenders...I think I'll be a hypnotist?
Zoto
View Profile
New user
32 Posts

Profile of Zoto
Really it's just a fashion thing...
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
Quote:
On 2012-03-22 18:54, Mindpro wrote:
I was thinking the exact same thing! Two in two days, crazy. Is this what hypnosis has been reduced to? I wear makeup, a big nose, jumbo shoes and suspenders...I think I'll be a hypnotist?

I have performed hypnosis shows for colleges in full clown costume. It always went down well. And I take great pride in being a top class children's entertainer. There is no contradiction in being both.
trixy
View Profile
Veteran user
sweden
320 Posts

Profile of trixy
Hahaha
I´m not only a clown...this clothes I only use for children and I also do shows for adults.

Posted: Mar 23, 2012 5:15am
HAHAHA Now I understand why I don't get it. I put in dvd 2 first and not dvd 1... hahahaha
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
So it wasn't a language skills thing, it was a basic math skills problem?
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10618 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
This must be the result of Clown College.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I will thank you not to refer to Harvard that way.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
Zoto
View Profile
New user
32 Posts

Profile of Zoto
That's ok Harvard is not accredited, so it doesn't count!
bobser
View Profile
Inner circle
4179 Posts

Profile of bobser
Quote:
On 2012-03-22 17:58, trixy wrote:
Thanks. I got the rip ebook and now I understand its some prework

Well that's not actually true trixy. In many cases you need absolutely no other pre-work at all. In many other hypnosis books that show the same induction they say to go for this on it's own. And that of course is perfectly okay.

Good luck Smile
Bob Burns is the creator of The Swan.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Hypnosis question (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL