The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Appearing rainbow magic effect. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Gypsyprince12
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of Gypsyprince12
I'm curious if there has ever been an effect where a rainbow appear on a specators hand or wall,floor,table, etc. Maybe using light in some form or anything else unusual. I'm just curious and I might be creating a pipes dream here.
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Hi Gypsyprince! This might not be what you're looking for, but I had to post this (see 10 + minutes into this vid from David Roth in Japan):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAo8-ADXR1s&feature=related

The coins change to the colors of the rainbow! I wonder where he got that plastic rainbow? I bet that would sell! Smile

Doug
Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
You can make a rainbow appear inside a spectator's closed palm, using the same technique employed for making ashes or a burn mark appear on their palm - just use a prettier source.
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
jolyonjenkins
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
1181 Posts

Profile of jolyonjenkins
A rainbow streamer and a TT. Someone on the MC suggested it as a children's opener and it's worked for me.
Jolyon Jenkins
Gypsyprince12
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of Gypsyprince12
Spellbinder you spellbounded me! Why didn't I think of that?! *smacks head

I decided to use a rainbow streamer and TT I few weeks back.
I like the idea tons ! I made a grown man freak the other day just for producing the rainbow.

Doughini (haha!) that's a cool name! Wish I could watch the video you suggested but my internet connection is very sluggish. I'm not great at coin magic at the moment.

I'm trying to learn every possible method possible for producing "rainbows". If anyone else has any ideas let me know.

Thank you all sooooooo much!~

peace<
Octopus Sun
View Profile
Special user
Wiggle Wiggle
586 Posts

Profile of Octopus Sun
Palm a prism, think about it, a real rainbow of light.
easy.
Gypsyprince12
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of Gypsyprince12
A prism is what I had in mind. Has anyone ever used them in a routine before?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Appearing rainbow magic effect. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL