The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Soft Walking LIberty TUC and Customed Made Expanded Kennedy Half Dollar Shell by Tango Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4306 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
I just received a soft Walking Liberty TUC that "Mr. Tango" sent to me from Argentina. It is beautiful and works flawlessly. I do not know if he has these in stock on a regular basis or makes them up ocassionaly but you should certainly contact "Mr. Tango" if you want one. Highly recommended.

I also received a special expanded Kennedy half dollar shell (heads) that he made up for me specially to fit over his Gravity Pro English Penny/Half Dollar flipper. I had to wait two weeks for it to come from Argentina but it was well worth it. It fits perfectly with no distortion. Mr. Tango provided great customer service and delivered a great product. Highly recommended.
Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Soft Walking LIberty TUC and Customed Made Expanded Kennedy Half Dollar Shell by Tango Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL