The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Bending key impromptu by Jerone Canolle (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Jamie D
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2292 Posts

Profile of Jamie D
I wonder if you actually half to have the key stickere'd and signed. To me, this just seems unnecessary as it's almost over-proving something. To them, they can clearly see their key in full view the entire time and with audience management/showmanship, they should have no reason to believe else wise. To me, the sticker part just takes away from the whole impromptu feel, if bending metal it needs to look as real as possible (which the bending part does look fantastic) and most keys (at least the ones around my part of the world) are usually all different looking. I could see if the keys were all mine and they choose one to have bend, then having them sign it would be legit. Just my opinion which is just that, an opinion. I do think this could have a great impact though as the visual is quite nice and seems to almost melt in front of their eyes.

Darren
Twitter @darjames
xav5000
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of xav5000
All customer reviews are goods (all with six stars...)
Barnstormer
View Profile
Regular user
Batavia, Ohio
153 Posts

Profile of Barnstormer
I tried to buy it but I got a PayPal error generated by the web site.

I wrote for help but no reply.

I too would like to perform the trick without the stickers, does anyone know if this is possible?

has anyone here purchased this and can give a first hand review?

Barnstormer
View Profile
Regular user
Batavia, Ohio
153 Posts

Profile of Barnstormer
..... crickets .....

not a good sign.

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Bending key impromptu by Jerone Canolle (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL