The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Voice of the prophet - jack dean (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

false_shuffle
View Profile
Regular user
Omaha, NE
193 Posts

Profile of false_shuffle
Came across a reference to Voice of the Prophet by Jack Dean in compiling my updated list of Chair Tests. I searched the Café and Google'd and couldn't find much information at all. Can someone explain in detail what this is? Some sort of cassette prediction? How does this relate to a chair test?

Additionally, are any of Jack Dean's books available for purchase?
Daniel Rasmussen
Omaha, NE
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2776 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
As for the first question I can only surmise: it is just like the other cassette predictions execpt you predict what chair(s) people sit in.

as for your second, try this:
http://tinyurl.com/7dg5zp6

s
Billy-one
View Profile
Inner circle
IOWA
1028 Posts

Profile of Billy-one
Sponge,

bwhahaha that's awesome, makes me wish I knew how to use computers!

Respect,
billy
Billy-one
View Profile
Inner circle
IOWA
1028 Posts

Profile of Billy-one
Sponge,

bwhahaha that's awesome, makes me wish I knew how to use computers!

Respect,
billy
false_shuffle
View Profile
Regular user
Omaha, NE
193 Posts

Profile of false_shuffle
That would be funny Sponge, except I already said I googled and couldn't find much. Cute though, cute! Anyone else know about voice of the prophet?
Daniel Rasmussen
Omaha, NE
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2776 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
??? I helped you the best I could.

I told you all I knew about the first question, and the link I gave you will take you to the links for your second question (but you do have to be patient).

s
false_shuffle
View Profile
Regular user
Omaha, NE
193 Posts

Profile of false_shuffle
It sounds to me like you're guessing and that you have no idea what the prophet effect is.
Daniel Rasmussen
Omaha, NE
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2776 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
Quote:
On 2012-04-18 16:13, false_shuffle wrote:
It sounds to me like you're guessing and that you have no idea what the prophet effect is.

???
Yes, for the first part of the question I saw the same list you probably did and was guessing off of that. But what else could the effect be? I thought I was pretty clear I was guessing, thus "surmise."

as to your second question, I showed you the link to the person who owns the rights to (at least some) of Jack Dean's books like you asked for.

s
chris_johnson_au
View Profile
Regular user
Queensland, Australia
113 Posts

Profile of chris_johnson_au
I have "Voice of the Prophet" myself and found it useful in the days when cassette tapes were in more frequent use.
Chris Johnson
0433 181 675
www.thementalist.com.au
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
If you think like a bizarre magic type.... Cassettes can still be used.... Imagine a prophecy from 1960s etc... Spooky.... Anyway I use it that way for introducing old tapes etc
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Voice of the prophet - jack dean (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL