The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » A little jewelry box (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
TH1
View Profile
Special user
Zombies beware! I have your heads on
590 Posts

Profile of TH1
Quote:
On 2012-04-20 17:57, MagiChrisMitch wrote:
...I've had memorial cards printed up that corresponds with the diary. I plan on keeping one in the JB and other keepsakes, along with a vintage photo of our beloved Lillian. These should compliment the box and anyone that's being nosy will certainly be thrown off. Also, it would be a nice lead into performing LD. That's my idea anyway. So if your on the order list, PM me and I will gladly mail you one if you'd like. Once received, let them fade in the sun a little bit and that's all they will need.

CHRIS

Chris, just placed my order. Sending you a PM re: the memorial card.
Beware of evil spirits...and depleted batteries! Smile
gothicmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Ubiquitous
1374 Posts

Profile of gothicmagic
You will enjoy it,
the size of it makes it above suspicion that any work could have been put into it
Vlad ^0^
One of The Founding Fathers of The East Coast Spirit Sessions & Co Producer of Bizarre hauntings
ECSS I,II,III,IV,V,VI
Order of the Hexidic
MagiChrisMitch
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

Profile of MagiChrisMitch
TH1: I mailed them out to you this morning.
TH1
View Profile
Special user
Zombies beware! I have your heads on
590 Posts

Profile of TH1
Chris:
Cards arrived today. I was a bit thrown by the "Hills Funeral Home Ltd." return address on the envelope, and tossed it in with my wife's mail -- she pays the bills...assumed she'd figure out why a funeral home was billing us. She just handed it back to me now, and pointed out the "TH1" -- my mind was elsewhere and still couldn't place what this was, and thought it was a bit odd...obviously all was revealed when I opened the envelope. That was fun.

The poem is d-a-m-n creepy...nice.

Thanks again. The cards are a great idea, and look terrific...will be even better once I age them. Thanks for providing the aging tips as well. Now, to patiently await delivery of the LJB!
Beware of evil spirits...and depleted batteries! Smile
gothicmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Ubiquitous
1374 Posts

Profile of gothicmagic
TH1,
you will love it once you get your jewelry box, I spent 20 minutes or so just watching it do it's thing (it doesn't get old) Smile
Vlad ^0^
One of The Founding Fathers of The East Coast Spirit Sessions & Co Producer of Bizarre hauntings
ECSS I,II,III,IV,V,VI
Order of the Hexidic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » A little jewelry box (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL