The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Research Question (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

sammy teahan
View Profile
New user
Salt Lake City, Utah
2 Posts

Profile of sammy teahan
Hello all,
For one of my final projects this semester I have been asked to write a paper on an online web forum and of course the first thing I thought of was the Café! I'm a student at Utah State University and I would merely like to post a mini survey of 4 or 5 questions about some of the traditions, customs, and benefits of this forum. I've been following the Café for years even though I've only posted once (haha) and haven't been a registered member all that long. My essay would only be read by my professor and is strictly for academic purposes. I would just love to write about one of my passions in life. I am only a close up card magician and spend all of my time here in the pick a card...any card forum, so I would like to ask some of the Café members in that area. However, I would like to get some permission from a moderator or administrator before I go asking questions. Thanks.

-Sammy
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Sammy, as long as your questions don't involve or generate exposure you can ask questions in the workers forum however you said you have lurked around here for a long time and that should really should give you all the information you need for your essay.
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Research Question (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL