The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Fastest Sack Escape? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kune
View Profile
Veteran user
312 Posts

Profile of Kune
I'm thinking of adding a sack escape to my show, but as a substitution with my assistant. Which sack would people recommend for doing getting in and out as fast as possible? Thanks
Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2491 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
Probably the one designed by houdini. The top could be tied and examined well, yet the escape was done very quickly.
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1974 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
Be topical.Do an escape from a padlocked gym bag.
One of the last living 10-in-one performers. I wanted to be in show business the worst way, and that was it.
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
Is fast more important than effective?
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Quote:
On 2012-05-04 13:56, ringmaster wrote:
Be topical.Do an escape from a padlocked gym bag.

you know it took the UK press 3 days to mention Houdini and then it was only in a quote from the correner (i think) who said "even Houdini would have struggled to get into the bag on his own". So now Houdini is famous for getting in to stuff as well as out. Smile
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3405 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
Doesn't Don do an escape from a gym bag?
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
escape13
View Profile
Regular user
San Diego
103 Posts

Profile of escape13
Escape "death" from one of these..............http://www.medicalproducts.com/body_bags_disaster_6_handle_heavy_duty_government_style_bag.asp
For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice. -Joseph Dunninger - Mentalist
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
I do a Escape from a 4 foot high Giant sized Back Pack.
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Already do...... Do it standing, nearly out of time ....fall over go still (thanks Harley) then start moving real slowly. I use a master 4 ring combination lock set to the code of an audience members choice. Goes down a treat.
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Don't forget these things "are air tight .......not to stop the corpse from breathing ......but if you have ever been in a hospital lab with body parts and breath in through your nose (I have!!!!!!) you know WHY THEY ARE AIR TIGHT,.....just in case you are a little slow of thinking tonight....... They are air tight not to keep oxygen out but stalls in". I don't think anyone else uses this line as far as I. am aware it's mine all mine ......I DID work in a hospital lab with body parts coming in.....we had skull cuttings, toes, fingers all kinds of stuff come in ....... Including a Nescafé jar with one turd stretching the height of the jar...... The request for testing "patient reports diarrhoea. We didn't test it clearly was not diarrhoea (thank God for voice to text on iPad!!). Smile. Enjoy your supper!!!!
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
Body bags are very interesting! I've destroyed quite a few, and still have one that I really like...orange with black webbing....just right for becoming a shadow screen of sorts, doubling as a cabinet.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
dannsirs
View Profile
New user
23 Posts

Profile of dannsirs
Looking for the Quickest Sack escape
to also use as a in and out with my partner
thanks in advance
Keep on Entertaining

Mark James
dannsirs@yahoo.com
http://www.UltimateDanceZone.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Fastest Sack Escape? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL