The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Recall by Tom Crosbie & Wizard Fx Productions (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
MagicallyMe
View Profile
Veteran user
Manhattan Beach, CA
356 Posts

Profile of MagicallyMe
Who else besides World. Magic Shop will be selling this?
drphil
View Profile
Elite user
449 Posts

Profile of drphil
Look at hocus pocus new magic.
newtonjj
View Profile
New user
Dallas, TX
12 Posts

Profile of newtonjj
Quote:
On 2012-05-12 00:44, MagicallyMe wrote:
Who else besides World. Magic Shop will be selling this?

I pre-ordered it from Elmwood Magic out of New York:
http://www.elmwoodmagic.com/full/Coming-......0793.htm
sgtgrey
View Profile
Special user
Austin, TX
839 Posts

Profile of sgtgrey
Crozboz,

I will be ordering this for sure as I am very interested in your stacked deck work. I did have one question though. One of the features I really liked in the Tamariz stack was the ability to move into NDO from the stack. I was wondering if you've incorporated some way to do this with the shadow stack as well?
crozboz
View Profile
New user
York, UK
30 Posts

Profile of crozboz
Hey Sgt Grey -

I'm afraid not.

Having used Tamariz's stack for a number of years - I realised that
A) this isn't a feature I ever used.
B) Juan clearly sacrificed a few "easy to get into" features of his stack for the sake of including this feature.

Eg. He took a deck - and shuffled it (very precisely) and then looked for any patterns occurring. (I don't know if this is the case - but it feels like it to me)
Like I say - I love the stack - but I only ever used it as a Mem deck. Never for any of the features.

So that's a very long winded way of saying; no. It doesn't. Sorry about that!
Tom Crosbie
"Expanded bread shell is a method I hope to see lots more of in future" - Tom Stone
sgtgrey
View Profile
Special user
Austin, TX
839 Posts

Profile of sgtgrey
I figured that was the case, but thought I'd ask anyway. Not a problem at all, and it's not like a deck sw***h couldn't give similar results. Thanks for answering! Smile
MichalMystic
View Profile
Veteran user
326 Posts

Profile of MichalMystic
I'm dieing for this! I've use different stacks over the years and this seem like it been well thought out and worked a lot. Ill be doing a review for No B.S. Magic will post a link here for it. Just waiting for release date...yes yes I know I could just pre-order it....

Really looking forward to this!
crozboz
View Profile
New user
York, UK
30 Posts

Profile of crozboz
Like I said - the release date is all out of my hands now - but it should be some time /soon/

Yeah - I know it's vague, but it's as much as I know!
Tom Crosbie
"Expanded bread shell is a method I hope to see lots more of in future" - Tom Stone
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1484 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
The wait is getting a bit silly now,just deciding whether to ask for my money back
craigwest
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of craigwest
EMail from WMS today says that they expect Recall in on 14th June.
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Penguin has this in stock:

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S14454
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2531 Posts

Profile of brehaut
I just ordered---love material using a memorized deck. Probably the most underutilized tool out there.
Stevini
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of Stevini
This is a totally awesome product, worth much more than the asking price. The DVD's are packed with great info, tips, handling and some real killer routines. I love it!
nornando
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of nornando
Learning a stack is a heck of a lot easier than learning the center deal and you'll get way more use out of it. And, as the man says, secrete a few cue sheets when performing just in case.
volto
View Profile
Special user
603 Posts

Profile of volto
This is an excellent DVD set. No messing about, just nicely structured sleights (cuts, shuffles etc), general memdeck effects and then shadow stack material.
I think Tom should release a general card handling DVD set, perhaps about the same length. He seems pretty discerning about his sleights and effects and full of practical advice. I'd definitely buy that.

There's some stunning stuff here.
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
4388 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
I have a few memorized deck systems and this is by far my favorite. IMO it is the most thought out system out there. Not the easiest to remember, but if you are going to commit to a system I think this is the one.
nathanmorris
View Profile
New user
UK
56 Posts

Profile of nathanmorris
This stack is simply amazing! My first mem deck, it has changed the way I approach card magic that's how good it think it is! The dvd offers the complete package : shuffles , slieghts, full routines , physcology .Best purchase in magic in all of my 7 years!

Nathan
luuhoaitu
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of luuhoaitu
Does anybody here that bought Recall ? Please p.m me!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Recall by Tom Crosbie & Wizard Fx Productions (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL