The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Jeff McBride has never been to Chattanooga... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DWRackley
View Profile
Inner circle
Chattanooga, TN
1909 Posts

Profile of DWRackley
...until now.

On June 1st and 2nd, IBM Ring 112 will be hosting The Jeff McBride Experience, featuring a 90-minute full evening show, plus two hour lecture, PLUS a four hour “Super Session”.

Show: Friday, June 1, 7pm
Lecture: Friday, June 1, 9pm
Super Session: Saturday, June 2, 12pm – 4pm
http://www.ring112.org/McBride.html

Admission to the Super Session is extremely limited. Don’t miss out!

Chattanooga is home to one of the oldest continually active magic clubs in America, the M. H. Ortwein ring, established in 1919, and predating the I.B.M. by about 3 years. Becoming affiliated with the I.B.M. in the 1950s, Ring 112 has played host to performing greats Harry Blackstone, Jr. and Doug Henning, and even the great Harry Houdini has walked the stage of the venerable Tivoli theatre.

In addition, production is currently underway in Chattanooga for the upcoming Harrison Ford movie “42”, chronicling the rookie year of baseball legend Jackie Robinson. Chattanooga has been a location site for several well-known movies, including Sandra Bullock’s “Love Potion #9”, Jeff Bridges’ “Starman”, and Timothy Hutton’s “Heavens Fall”.
...what if I could read your mind?

Chattanooga's Premier Mentalist

Donatelli and Company at ChattanoogaPerformers.com

also on FaceBook
James Andrews
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of James Andrews
Sounds great.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Jeff McBride has never been to Chattanooga... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL