The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Looking For Close Up Half Dyed Ribbon...PLEASE HELP!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Cody S. Fisher
View Profile
V.I.P.
Austin, Texas
1194 Posts

Profile of Cody S. Fisher
I am hoping that someone here can help me!

A few years ago I purchased a set of half dyed silks (actually ribbons) from someone who had them specially made for them. These were not regular silks...they were actually silk ribbons. The were approximately 12 inches long by 2 inches wide. The set came with one red ribbon, one white ribbon, and one half dyed ribbon. As these are so small they are not meant to be used with a dye tube...they are meant to be used with a Thumb Tip or Finger Tip.

Anyway, I have been using them for years and am down to my LAST set of these. For the life of me I can't remember the person I purchased them from. I remember it was from an indivudual NOT from a magic shop. He did have a webiste and I remember sending him a check for a few sets of these...just can't remember who it was!

Anyone have any idea?

As always...I appreciate your insight and your time...

Thanks,
Cody S. Fisher
To Sign Up For My Members Only FREE Monthly Videos Visit: www.CodyFisher.com/store

Cody's Comedy Confabulation / Silk-2-Egg / Killer Prediction / Tossed Out Deck / Comedy Book Test / Las Vegas Aces / Three Ropes & 1000 Laughs
nonvpro
View Profile
Inner circle
1844 Posts

Profile of nonvpro
Love the idea! I would also be interested in a couple of sets.
Cody S. Fisher
View Profile
V.I.P.
Austin, Texas
1194 Posts

If anyone can help me locate these...I will give you ANY product from my online store for FREE...

Thanks Again!

Cody S. Fisher

Posted: May 16, 2012 11:35pm
Oh so I don't have to keep checking this thread...just send me a PM if you have some information...THANKS!!!

Cody S. Fisher
To Sign Up For My Members Only FREE Monthly Videos Visit: www.CodyFisher.com/store

Cody's Comedy Confabulation / Silk-2-Egg / Killer Prediction / Tossed Out Deck / Comedy Book Test / Las Vegas Aces / Three Ropes & 1000 Laughs
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Cody, are they ribbon or silk strips cut the length and with of ribbon. If ribbon were they satin or what material?

Also when you originally post a new topic, all you have to do is check the box, "Notify by email when a response is posted". And the Café system will email you of a response. This feature of the Café works really well.
Cody S. Fisher
View Profile
V.I.P.
Austin, Texas
1194 Posts

Got an answer from a Café member...Thanks so much guys! I appreciate everyone's time!

Cody

nonvpro
View Profile
Inner circle
1844 Posts

Profile of nonvpro
I'm also interested in the "Half Dyed Ribbon" effect.
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7658 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Cody, I wrote you back on this.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Looking For Close Up Half Dyed Ribbon...PLEASE HELP!!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL