The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Semi-muggle delurks! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

zenmistress
View Profile
New user
London
34 Posts

Profile of zenmistress
Hello everyone,

Just to say I've been lurking here for quite a few months now, and have found this to be a wonderful place.

I have a professional interest in magic not as a performer but as a writer trying to create a fictional world in which magic plays a big part. My researches for this have taken me all over the world and I feel honoured to have met some amazingly talented creators and practitioners of your art.

That's all really: thank you Steve Brooks et al for creating this most engaging stop in cyberspace!

Smile
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Zen Smile Smile Smile
welcome aboard. It is nice that you have stop lurking and joined us. I am sure that you will find more than what you look for here.Please enjoy a cup of strong Turkish Coffee on my bill while you begin to type your next posts.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
blindbo
View Profile
Special user
Bucks County, PA
790 Posts

Profile of blindbo
Quote:
On 2003-10-07 12:40, zenmistress wrote:
"Just to say I've been lurking here for quite a few months now, ..."
Smile

Fair is fair. I've been lurking around Barnes and Noble. Yes, Zen, that's my shadow casted over your shoulder in the new fiction section.
Welcome aboard and please, don't forget to answer one of the more recent perplexing questions we have been posed:
Would you rather have "Loser" tattooed on your forehead or be chained to a screaming howler monkey for the rest of your life? (see full thread here)
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi ZenMistress,

I'm glad you decided to formally join us at the Café! It's great having you and don't hesitate to post any questions you may have. I'm sure you've already discovered what a friendly place this is.

Welcome! Smile
Sven Rygh
View Profile
Inner circle
Oslo, Norway.
1945 Posts

Profile of Sven Rygh
Welcome to the best place in cyberspace.
What took you so long???
oh well...enjoy and have a Smile
Regards
Sven
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Semi-muggle delurks! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL