The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Help with an odd effect (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Greg Collett
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of Greg Collett
Hey all. I live in Ark where a gentleman named Col Seymour was a magic institution. He passed away a few years ago and I picked up this item from a friend of his. Its some sort of a 'monte' effect done with three clear plastic rods, one with a skull on the top. You put them into your fist in between fingers, skull down and they try and guess which rod has the skull. The effect is called 'Skull Duggery'. a Devoe, magic den product. I've attached a pic, (hope I did it right).
Has anyone heard of this effect and more importantly...has anyone ever performed it? I'm a visual learner so the instructions are not much help.

Thanks friends, I look forward to learning much from you all.

Mojo
"He's a miracle waiting for us to happen."
Greg Collett
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of Greg Collett
Doh.. I'm going to try and attach the pic again... and I see I've posted to the wrong room... sigh.. forgive a new comer

Click here to view attached image.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
DeVoe Magic Den magic tricks were all winners, and still play well today. Skull Duggery was a very popular trick of the time.

These tricks were produced by DeVoe Magic Den, the owner Gene DeVoe. This trick is from the 1960's and earlier.

If you cannot follow the simple instructions, maybe getting some help would help you to understand them. If there is a friend or relative that can help you, seek their assistance.

You have a wonderful trick there, I am jealous!
Greg Collett
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of Greg Collett
Thank you sir, I appreciate your assistance. You've helped me a great deal. have a wonderful day.

greg
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Help with an odd effect (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL