The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Phone Message and Pre-Recorded Introduction Needed (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rodney Palmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1317 Posts

Profile of Rodney Palmer
I need someone who can do a Phone Message for a Family Entertainer. I need it to be Funny but serious enough for a person to leave me a message. I also want an Introduction done as well. I want someone to write Both Scripts with some of my input.

Also, I need this person to do this for a Reasonable Cost.

Can someone point me in the right direction?

REMLAP
"Creating Memories That Last A Lifetime"

In order to keep "MAGIC ALIVE" Please become a Mentor to a Young Person.
garydunn
View Profile
Veteran user
Glasgow
303 Posts

Profile of garydunn
ThatsJustWrong!
View Profile
Special user
My flying monkeys are perched on
629 Posts

Profile of ThatsJustWrong!
Doug Higley is also pretty ***ed amazing and reasonable to boot. Very accomodating and a unique and versatile talent.

http://lionpoint.com/
Joe Leo

All entertainers can benefit from some help from an experienced stage director. How about you?

www.MisfitMysteries.com
Rodney Palmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1317 Posts

Profile of Rodney Palmer
Thanks for those 2-suggestions but they are not the Type of Voice I am looking for. I need an Up Beat Lively Person who Specializes in doing Intros and Phone Messages for Entertainers.

REMLAP

Alikzam
View Profile
Elite user
434 Posts

Profile of Alikzam
Rodney Palmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1317 Posts

Profile of Rodney Palmer
That just does not appeal to meal. Anymore suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

REMLAP

under6
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of under6
Alikzam - thanks for the fiverr link - what an awesome site
Carl Andrews
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
749 Posts

Profile of Carl Andrews
A good friend of mine does voices for TV and movies.
If ur still looking I could send him ur email
PM if you r interested
Carl Andrews
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
749 Posts

Profile of Carl Andrews
Thanks so much from Shawn and myself. We would really appreciate your comments also on the App Store. That is a big help to us too and we thank you in advance.
Shawn will have info soon on a magnetic switch remote control for use on your ankle or place it in your pocket as one customer suggested to me, then trigger it by touching your pocket with a PK ring or the other magnet. I think this is very exciting and many will want this remote too.

Thanks again for your support!
bwarren3
View Profile
Special user
518 Posts

Profile of bwarren3
Bill, Gary Owen the ventriloquist can do any voice you want, it's his profession....
http://www.garyowenproductions.com/Gary_......ACT.html
Rodney Palmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1317 Posts

Profile of Rodney Palmer
All of these Suggestions are GOOD. But I need someone to WRITE the Scripts as well. I had when he was around, Magic Enhancer do some Voice Overs for me and also a Pre-Recorded Phone Message and these were great. However, I lost everything due to a Tree Falling on my house in January and crushing my computer, cd's, files, etc. everything was lost.

Magic Enhancer actually wrote the Scripts and they were great. I had many compliments on them. And that is what I need now. I need a Creative Mind to Write a Phone Message and an Introduction for me. I will give a general layout of what needs to be included but they must write 90% of the scripts.

REMLAP

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Phone Message and Pre-Recorded Introduction Needed (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL