The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Bernard Bilis' Matrix (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Baobabik
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Baobabik
Last year, I saw Bernard Bilis the french magician perform his own take of Mickael Chatelain's Matrix in which he used a magnetized nail to move a hole across the card. I want to perform Matrix with this gimmick but my efforts to magnetize a nail were unsuccessfull. The idea is to use a 3½ inch nail with the head cut off. The nail then drags the head on the top of the card. Suggestions anyone?
Count Lustig
View Profile
Elite user
456 Posts

Profile of Count Lustig
Quote:
On 2012-05-29 00:32, Baobabik wrote:
...Suggestions anyone?

I suggest that you contact Bernard Bilis and ask him. He may tell you how to magnetize a nail. Then again, he may tell you not to steal his ideas.
Baobabik
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Baobabik
Quote:
On 2012-05-29 02:42, Count Lustig wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-05-29 00:32, Baobabik wrote:
...Suggestions anyone?

I suggest that you contact Bernard Bilis and ask him. He may tell you how to magnetize a nail. Then again, he may tell you not to steal his ideas.

Thanks for your suggestion but I already wrote to him and haven't received an answer yet. I think he shouldn't care about me stealing one of his ideas. I'm not even an amateur magician, just a fan who is coming back to a childhood interest and wants to learn a few routines for his own pleasure and that of his family and friends. I'm 63, retired and I'm not planning a carreer as a magician...
Count Lustig
View Profile
Elite user
456 Posts

Profile of Count Lustig
Quote:
Thanks for your suggestion but I already wrote to him and haven't received an answer yet...

Then I think that's probably his answer.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Bernard Bilis' Matrix (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL