The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Balloon Pump Success (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

phill
View Profile
Veteran user
Connecticut
365 Posts

Profile of phill
Howdy All -
I just wanted to post about a terrific "floor model" balloon pump that I purchased from Clown City in Connecticut USA.
I know this post should really be in sweet & sour but I have not seen any recent posts in the carnival so thought I would put it here:). Forgive me?
Anyway, I have been in the market for a "pro" pump for some time and found this one from friendly Clown City. It is a bit pricey but well within the price range of other floor type pumps. I HIGHLY recommend this pump, it really is worth the money.
It has several advantages over similar looking/operating pumps. The main one being that the base/bottom tube stays put and only the top/inner tube slides out and able to intake more than enough air to inflate a 360 in one shot.
I have been using it for several months now and after a Vacation Bible School, Week of summer camp in Quebec, a Fall Festival and various other outings, this thing is great.
One slight, and I do mean slight, modification I made was swapping out the plastic nozzle at the top with a brass nozzle purchased from Home Depot's plumbing department.
They do not have a carrying bag for it, but I rigged a simple nylon belt for a strap and away I go.
So if your in the market for a pump gives these a serious look.

peace,
phill
Scripture, Sculptures & Surprises!
Jewls
View Profile
Veteran user
Michigan-USA
360 Posts

Profile of Jewls
Phill,
I used a T Myers pump much like this one years ago...I now use battery pumps (fanny pack) mixed with mouth inflation.
I also offer restaurant table side entertaiment. You will get a great work out from that pump though!
It is a very good pump for line work.
RiffClown
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorktown, Virginia (Previously Germany)
1579 Posts

Profile of RiffClown
I've been most happy with my T. Myers PUMP 1. It's paid for itself many times over.
Rob "Riff, the Magical Clown" Eubank aka RiffClown
<BR>http://www.riffclown.com
<BR>Magic is not the method, but the presentation.
japanjazzy
View Profile
Regular user
Crestview, Florida
139 Posts

Profile of japanjazzy
I have been using my T. Myers Pump O for at least 5 years. The only thing I have had to do is change out the gasket. It has saved a lot of wear and tear on my lungs
mdspark
View Profile
Special user
784 Posts

Profile of mdspark
I use the Filbert Pump...light weight, has handles/holders for inflated balloons around it....it's also a place where I velcro and strap on Tipper the Monkey for tips.
phill
View Profile
Veteran user
Connecticut
365 Posts

Profile of phill
I'm not familiar with the Filbert Pump. Where can you find it?

phill
Scripture, Sculptures & Surprises!
mdspark
View Profile
Special user
784 Posts

Profile of mdspark
Here is the link http://users.wsg.net/glenck/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Balloon Pump Success (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL