The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » John Kaplans Stage fright (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicgraham
View Profile
Regular user
Mesa Arizona
138 Posts

Profile of magicgraham
Has anyone got any reviews for John Kaplans stage fright marketing and show program
Blair Marshall
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal, Canada
3661 Posts

Profile of Blair Marshall
I'm surprised no one has commented on this thread, perhaps they do not want others to get their hands on his material (???)

John's stuff is all good in that it has been put together by someone who is out there doing what they are talking about! And they have been doing it for years.

That being said it does take work, and you really have to put in the time and effort.

Blair
gadfly3d
View Profile
Special user
963 Posts

Profile of gadfly3d
The poster is worth the cost of the whole program

Gil Scott
Alikzam
View Profile
Elite user
434 Posts

Profile of Alikzam
I don't own this product, but I know John well and he's a super nice guy. I'm pretty sure that he offers a 100% money back guarantee on all of his products. Give it a shot Smile
magicgraham
View Profile
Regular user
Mesa Arizona
138 Posts

Profile of magicgraham
Thank you
John Kaplan
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of John Kaplan
Hey magicgraham ... thanks for your interest in this program. I've got thirteen bookings for this show in Oct 2012, so it's still working great for me! There are reviews from some investors in the program at this link: http://www.fundraisingmagic.com/upgrade/stagefright.htm
Let me know if you have any additional questions!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » John Kaplans Stage fright (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL