The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The tricks are on me! » » Photo-op show (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

darylrogers
View Profile
Regular user
Wisconsin
130 Posts

Profile of darylrogers
I agreed to do a combination magic show/workshop for Bella Vista Manor in Oshkosh, as a photo-op for both the residence and for myself. The story ended up on the front page of the Oshkosh Northwestern newspaper. Here is a link to the article, for as long as it lasts.

The on-line article also had a number of photos posted, so I copied those and added them to my promo files. I thought I would share of few of them here. The residents enjoyed the show, the administrator who booked it was happy with my performance, and I got on the front page of a local paper, so it was definitely a win-win-win situation for everyone.

AlexB
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of AlexB
The pictures look awesome! They have "fun" written all over them. Thanks for sharing!
Ray Bertrand
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1452 Posts

Profile of Ray Bertrand
The expressions on the audiences faces tell it all. Everyone appeared to be enjoying everything you did. Good for you.

Ray
Mentalism in Ontario.
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1974 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
Those pictures are pricless. Cheap at twice the price.
One of the last living 10-in-one performers. I wanted to be in show business the worst way, and that was it.
harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
8812 Posts

Profile of harris
Thanks for sharing.

I love your volunteers faces.

Keep bringing smiles to people..much better than catching a cold.

Harris aka dr laugh
Harris Deutsch aka dr laugh
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
music, magic and marvelous toys
http://magician.org/member/drlaugh4u
Scotty Walsh
View Profile
Loyal user
Ireland
207 Posts

Profile of Scotty Walsh
Great stuff. Thanks for sharing!
robsn
View Profile
New user
Germany
45 Posts

Profile of robsn
Great pictures!

Retirement residences can be such a great audience! There is hardly any other audience that can give you so much appreciation. My fist (and latest public performance ;D) was in a retirement home, a friend´s gradmother´s birthday. It was so hard to leave after the show and a small talk - they were so much obliged.

Great job! Great reputation!
Countage
View Profile
Veteran user
Charlotte
361 Posts

Profile of Countage
Great pics. Very professional.
JonesingForTruth
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of JonesingForTruth
My mother was in a nursing home while recovering from some complications from diabetic surgery... when I'd visit her I used to love doing a few simple tricks for the others in the dining room, not a full routine but they do love it! Congrats, can't beat that kind of publicity Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The tricks are on me! » » Photo-op show (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL