The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » I could use some help (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

pslaughter
View Profile
Loyal user
270 Posts

Profile of pslaughter
Quite a while back I purchased one of Kozmo's newer servantes. The vinyl one that is collapsible and isn't suppose to need the snaps to attach. I looks like a pretty cool piece of equipment. I just never got around to using the thing because I couldn't figure out a good way to hook it up. I have always used a tray jack and this thing seems like it is made to be used with a keyboard stand. Well, I have a little time this summer and ran across this thing again and thought, "What the heck, I'll give it a shot." So I went and bought a keyboard stand to hook this sucker up.

Well, I still can't get the darn thing to work right. It just doesn't seem to hang at the correct angle and the rear wall closest to the table doesn't stay rigid which makes the thing look like it is drooping in the middle. On top of that the whole thing seems to make the rig top heavy and ridiculously easy to tip over. I'm sure it is something I'm doing wrong. I've emailed Kozmo and hopefully he will be able to get me some instructions to make this work.

So my question is, do any of you have this same prop and how did you hook it up? I could sure use some assistance. If I can't get it worked out in the next day or so I'm just going to try to sale it.

Or if any of you out there would like to take this prop off my hands, send me an PM. I'll give it a couple of days before I try to sale it in the for sale section below.

Thanks!
Faulkner
View Profile
Loyal user
New Orleans
249 Posts

Profile of Faulkner
Maybe ask Kozmo??
Ekuth
View Profile
Inner circle
Floating above my
1538 Posts

Profile of Ekuth
Did you miss the part where he stated:

"I've emailed Kozmo and hopefully he will be able to get me some instructions to make this work."???

At least read the post through! LOL.

@pslaughter:

Sorry, I can't help ya on this one; I've never seen the piece and have no idea how it works. I made my own cloth servante for my table.
Hopefully, someone will be of more help.

Good luck!
"All you need is in Fitzkee."
Faulkner
View Profile
Loyal user
New Orleans
249 Posts

Profile of Faulkner
Oooppppssss....sorry.....its that human thing...I have a bad a bad case of it...back to lurking
Bobby Maverick
View Profile
Loyal user
252 Posts

Profile of Bobby Maverick
Patrick...call me. I can help ya.
Ekuth
View Profile
Inner circle
Floating above my
1538 Posts

Profile of Ekuth
LOL. No harm, no foul, Faulkner. I do it all the time too.
Mostly to my wife, but that's another story... Smile
"All you need is in Fitzkee."
nanowarrior
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of nanowarrior
If it's the one that's made by the ambitious card, try contacting frank, he's very helpful, will probably give you some tips.
pslaughter
View Profile
Loyal user
270 Posts

Profile of pslaughter
Thanks guys. Bobby I'll give you a call tomorrow in the afternoon if you aren't to busy.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » I could use some help (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL