The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Angel1998
View Profile
Regular user
Ho Chi Minh City,Vietnam
184 Posts

Profile of Angel1998
Hi everybody,

My name is Khoi ( Vietnamese: Khôi) and you guys can also call me is Kenny ^^ I'm 14 and from Ho Chi Minh City. I have practiced since 2008 Smile At that day in Dec, 2008. I didn't have any interesting in magic. I was bored Smile I didn't have anythings to do Smile I lied down and was thinking what will I do Smile And the miracle was happening ! The word "MAGIC" popped up in my head. I opened my laptop and went to google and tried to learn some magic ^^ The first thing I learned from google is Snap Change. This change was performed and taught by one normal guy in Vietnam Smile After that, I love magic and I practice magic everyday Smile The best thing I can say is : "Magic, thank you for choosing me !!!"
I hope I will do something for The Magic Café !!! See you guys later and I hope you guy will be happy and lucky in your life Smile
Khôi AKA Kenny AKA Angel1998

P/S: I'm the boy between Tony Hassini and Bone Ho in the picture. I won the 1st in small competition when Mr.Bone had the "Best Manipulation" prize. I was 10 years old when I had that prize: 2 deck of cards Bicycle Eco Edition + Alchemist X and be a lifetime member of IMS Smile

Click here to view attached image.
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Khoi/ Kenny is a great guy and very serious-minded about magic. He is a tremendous card worker for his age but also likes coin magic and has reached out to me about it. Smile

He's a "Skype" user and welcomes people to contact him to discuss magic ideas. Though he is a young wealth of knowledge, he still wants to learn from others and create new friendships with Café members. Please show him some of our warm hospitality. Smile

And so again Kenny, welcome to the Café...it's a wonderful place. Smile

-Mb
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Jim Sparx
View Profile
Inner circle
Far Out, Texas
1144 Posts

Profile of Jim Sparx
Welcome to the Café from Texas, USA
Greg Collett
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of Greg Collett
Hey kenny, awesome introduction! welcome. check out all the rooms as they all have something to offer.
"He's a miracle waiting for us to happen."
Angel1998
View Profile
Regular user
Ho Chi Minh City,Vietnam
184 Posts

Profile of Angel1998
Thanks you guy for warm reply !!! Thank you so much ^^
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Angel1998,

Always nice to greet young talent.

I've noticed a greying of our local Magic Club (excepting me of course).

-Mary Mowder
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL