The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Vernet ball Climax? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Benjamagic
View Profile
Loyal user
41°02′20″N 73°36′49″W
216 Posts

Profile of Benjamagic
Any ideas for using the Vernet Multiplying Balls Climax gimmick? i.e. how to steal it?
mtpascoe
View Profile
Inner circle
1932 Posts

Profile of mtpascoe
Being that this is not the secret section, I can't go into how I do it. I'll pm you instead.
Benjamagic
View Profile
Loyal user
41°02′20″N 73°36′49″W
216 Posts

Profile of Benjamagic
Thanks Smile
Anatole
View Profile
Inner circle
1912 Posts

Profile of Anatole
The Vernet Ball Climax is a variation--albeit an innovative one--of the standard four ball climax. The late Karrell Fox had a very clever handling of the four ball "Flash Production" climax called, I believe, Ball-O-Matic. It is written up in his book "Clever Like a Fox" but was also, I believe, in one of his lectures. At least, the first time I saw it was at one of his lectures at an IBM convention. Karrell's handling works as well with the Vernet Ball Climax as any of the other ball climaxes.

Karrell always had some great ideas, a few of them now and then apropos even for a manipulation act, although one doesn't usually think of Karrell's material in that context. He had a Miser's Dream pail that was pretty diabolical, too.

----- Amado "Sonny" Narvaez
----- Sonny Narvaez
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Vernet ball Climax? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL