The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Crystal Method - By Darius (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Hi all I know its an old trick, anyone got a good update review out there?.Thinking of popping up to the the MAGIC CAVE ,never been to this shop before and might pick it up if its in stock.
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Instead of practicing, I made
3009 Posts

Profile of MaxfieldsMagic
Old trick? compared to what? Not compared to AC, or Triumph, or Twisting the Aces, or Card in Wallet, or Wild Card, or Unshuffled, or thousands of other card effects that are still powerful and still being rereleased with "new" twists.

This effect was knocked by some when it came out as having an all-too visible gimmick, but others had success with it. There are some lighting considerations. For more info see http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=218
Now appearing nightly in my basement.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Quote:
On 2012-07-09 22:22, MaxfieldsMagic wrote:
Old trick? compared to what? Not compared to AC, or Triumph, or Twisting the Aces, or Card in Wallet, or Wild Card, or Unshuffled, or thousands of other card effects that are still powerful and still being rereleased with "new" twists.

This effect was knocked by some when it came out as having an all-too visible gimmick, but others had success with it. There are some lighting considerations. For more info see http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=218
Many thanks MaxfieldsMagic.
magicHart
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas, Nevada
548 Posts

Profile of magicHart
Just listed a brand new Crystal Method for sale in the tricks for sale forum!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Crystal Method - By Darius (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL