The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Odd couples: a New Game (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
So I was sitting around with some friends and someone mentioned that it was Woody Guthrie's birthday, and someone else said that it was also the birthday of Ingmar Bergman. Then someone said wouldn't it be cool if Bergman had made a movie about Woody, and the reply was, wouldn't it even be cooler if Woody had written a song about Bergman?

Well spend a few minutes seriously mulling this over, and the mind begins to boggle. Try to visualize the movie, and hear the words to the song...

Anyway, what other odd couples would you like to propose and what tasks would you assign to each of them?
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Fred Flintstone being a Zen living basketball coach for the Los Angeles Lakers.

And Phil Jackson filling in at the quarry and bowling.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Drew Barrymore and I share a birthday. I can only imagine! Smile Particular tasks are none of your business.
~michael baker
The Magic Company
Ray Tupper.
View Profile
Special user
NG16.
749 Posts

Profile of Ray Tupper.
Marianne Faithfull giving tips on alternatives to humidors to keep a cigar moist.
Monica Lewinsky advising on methods of culinary presentations of a Mars bar.
Ray.
What do we want?
A cure for tourettes!
When do we want it?
C*nt!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Odd couples: a New Game (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL