The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Nick Wenger is a VERY clever man (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3405 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
Nick Wenger has been busy creating something special for me the past few weeks. I won't say too much yet, but if you are looking for a great custom piece from a friendly chap who's customer service values are second to none you would do well to give Nick a call.

I had a seed of an idea, told Nick about it and he's transformed it into reality.

Throughout the entire process I've been kept up-to-date with pictures and video.

I've received the item yet. But when I do I know it'll be just right.... How? Because I've already seen it work thanks to the magic of the web.

Thanks again Nick. You've just created the new star of my show.
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Keep us posted. Nick is da bomb! (And, he can probably make a bomb...so be careful what you say).
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
mike storz
View Profile
Inner circle
Orange, CT
1353 Posts

Profile of mike storz
I too can 150% agree that this is one top notch guy. Crazy talented and seriously quality products.
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3405 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
Just waiting for my new toy to land in the UK. I'm hoping to have it VERY soon. I'm really quite excited about its arrival!!!
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3405 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
Haha!!!! My new prop has arrived literally just minutes ago... And she's a beaut!

Thanks Nick. It's exactly what I had in mind.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Roslyn, anything you can share with us via photo or video? You've set the stage, now we have to see the goods...
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
ssucahyo
View Profile
Inner circle
1955 Posts

Profile of ssucahyo
Please share with us what s that......
thank you....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Nick Wenger is a VERY clever man (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL