The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » GENII - The Conjurors' Magazine » » Latest Genii Convention Updates (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2532 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
Friends, I've completed the booking for Genii's 75th Anniversary Birthday Bash (www.geniiconvention.com). If you enjoy Genii, you won't want to miss this convention.

Just added:

Uri Geller
Guy Hollingworth
Woody Aragon
Christian Engblom

Hope to see you in Orlando on October 4, 5, and 6.

We are having early-bird dealer hours on Wednesday evening from 6 to 9 pm, and the first lecture on Thursday starts at NOON.
zimsalabim
View Profile
Special user
Orlando Floirda USA
520 Posts

Profile of zimsalabim
I am so there for this. The line up is very unique. I knew it was going to be great that's why I booked on the first of the year lol.
Joe Zimmer

"The Second Greatest Magician in the World"

Who is the Greatest? Everybody else! Borrowed with respect from the late Great Eddie Fechter Owner of the Forks Hotel

Zimsalabim

Orlando Florida
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2532 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
Our Genii Convention hotel is now sold out, but we have plenty of registrations to the convention still available.

The Florida Hotel and Conference Center has recommended that you book at:
The Hampton Inn Orlando-Florida Mall
8601 S. Orange Blossom Trail
Orlando, Florida, 32809
TEL: 1-407-859-4100
http://www.hamptoninnfloridamall.com/

Note that The Hampton Inn is only 2 blocks or an 8 to 10 minute walk from the Genii Convention Hotel.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » GENII - The Conjurors' Magazine » » Latest Genii Convention Updates (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL