The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Feminine Mystique » » I LOVE THIS! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Christopher Lyle
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas, Texas
5698 Posts

Profile of Christopher Lyle
In Mystery,

Christopher Lyle
Magician, Comic, Daredevil, and Balloon Twisting Genius
For a Good Time...CLICK HERE!
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Sleight of hand Master, Ekaterina!

Very creative video. Thanks Christopher, for sharing it.
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
I'd like to share a little morte info about this lady. May I?

Ekaterina was born in Moscow, and developed an early interest in the Circus and the Entertainment Industry. When Ekaterina was eight years old, she immigrated to Quebec, and learned French and English. Beginning at the age ten, she began juggling balls and clubs, and later discovered her true passion when she received access to magic through the Internet. She purchased magic DVD's, practiced every day for hours on end, and soon began to perform in public.

Specializing in the art of card manipulation, often referred to as "flourishing", Ekaterina gained respect from other magicians for her skill, her flair and for making it look so easy. Ekaterina soon met with veteran magicians from around the world, who graciously helped her develop her career in show business, increase her venues and invitations to perform, and expand her expertise and wide variety of skills in the fine art of performing magic.

Today, Ekaterina is considered a rare and exotic female magician by her peers, who loves her audience and makes sure that each person is left delighted and breathless. Ekaterina believes the true secret of magic is not about how good you are, but about how you make people feel. Moreover, she touches thousands of people with her magic through her web site and through online videos on Youtube. In addition to being a magician, Ekaterina is a professional
fashion model, and as CEO of her expanding firm, is responsible for many jobs, including Marketing, Event Management, developing an online educational series, and every now and then, International Relations.

An absolutely FABULOUS female magician! Sheesh, is it warm in here...? Delighted and breathless...yep! That's me!

Doug
marknem7
View Profile
Elite user
497 Posts

Profile of marknem7
Check out the (too) short article about her -- and several other Russian magicians -- in this month's Linking Ring.
marknem7
View Profile
Elite user
497 Posts

Profile of marknem7
Sounds like it's about time Dougini take a trip to Moscow! Strictly professional, of course.
View Profile
Elite user
433 Posts

Profile of 13
Another video of Ekaterina: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2gZ9gAs7Z4
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Quote:
On 2012-08-17 23:32, marknem7 wrote:
Sounds like it's about time Dougini take a trip to Moscow! Strictly professional, of course.

Yes, YES! Oh, ahem - and professional, quite...quite! Yes, yes... Smile

Doug
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Feminine Mystique » » I LOVE THIS! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL