The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Natural Scam by Vittorio Versailles (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Michael Daniels
View Profile
Inner circle
Isle of Man
1609 Posts

Profile of Michael Daniels
I was fortunate to be sent a review copy of Vittorio Versailles' new eBook, Natural Scam. This is a totally hands off impromptu CAAN effect in which the spectator chooses any number between 1 and 52, then freely selects a card and makes a series of cuts to lose the card in the deck. The spectator then deals the cards and finds the selected card at her chosen number.

Natural Scam is based on Tommaso (Tommy) Guglielmi's Subtle Scam principle (used with permission), cleverly combined with an old ruse to produce a very natural handling. It is easy to do and should play strongly for a lay audience, though it will probably fool very few magicians.

As a single-effect eBook, and just six pages, the asking price of $19.99 seems rather steep to me. I would resent paying this just to discover the method, but may be worth it if you find yourself adding this to your regular impromptu card repertoire.

Natural Scam is available from Lybrary at

http://www.lybrary.com/natural-scam-p-189908.html

Mike
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
$19.99 isn't anywhere close to my impulse purchase price, if it was I would pick it up without worrying about whether or not I even used it.

But supply and demand is my motto!!

John
entermagic
View Profile
Special user
810 Posts

Profile of entermagic
IMO the price is too high.

MP
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Natural Scam by Vittorio Versailles (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL