The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Returning to Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Brad Sheppard
View Profile
New user
Rogers, Arkansas
69 Posts

Profile of Brad Sheppard
Hello from NW Arkansas everyone! My name is Brad Sheppard and I am happily returning to magic after taking a 10 year break. As a teenager I was very involved in magic and even competed in the IBM Jr. Stage Competition. Although I did not win the competition (which was won by another Arkansan, Nathan Burton), the judges were impressed with my routine and invited me to perform in the final competition show. I continued in magic throughout college - working in several theme parks. Anyway, life continued and I grew apart from magic. I am excited to be returning to my love of magic and look forward to being a part of this great forum.
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Brad Sheppard,

Sounds like you were well on your way. I'm glad you came back to Magic.

-Mary Mowder
Jim Sparx
View Profile
Inner circle
Far Out, Texas
1144 Posts

Profile of Jim Sparx
Welcome to the Café.
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi there,
Let me welcome you to our beautiful Café. As you have noticed it is one of a kind;unique.Absolutely the best the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has over 52.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
We are glad that you have joined us.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
Brad Sheppard
View Profile
New user
Rogers, Arkansas
69 Posts

Profile of Brad Sheppard
Thanks for the warm welcome! I look forward to being a part of this great community. In my experience magicians are some of the most welcoming and sincerest people I have known. Tora - I will take you up on that cup of coffee. Turkey is a beautiful country!
Rampage
View Profile
New user
Florida
62 Posts

Profile of Rampage
Welcome to the Café and welcome back to magic.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Returning to Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL