The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Justin Miller's "DOUBLE-STUFF!" coming this Saturday (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
OK, I'm going to try not to go overboard here. But....I DID MY FIRST double card slide. Multiple times!

I'm excited because I've tried this before without success I've had videos that taught this and I still couldn't do it. I was even trying to do it while waiting for JM to upload the videos and I just couldn't see that I could learn anything new to make it happen. I actually got this because I thought even if I couldn't get the double, there would be the usual JM tips on card handling that would be useful. I'm 9 minutes into the download and I can do the double card slide. I'm floored by this.

One of the classic card plots is the Invisible Palm. It's one of my favorite card tricks to perform because of the spectator reactions. To take that first card and casually slide it on the table and it looks like one card is so cool for this routine.

Justin, thank you for doing this release!
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
Thank you zombie..cannot wait to hear what others thought about it.
JM
Cardmagicdavid
View Profile
Regular user
174 Posts

Profile of Cardmagicdavid
I watched most of the download just got 1 moe effect to watch . The card under box double prediction is my favourite , I was fooled Smile lol . Looking forward to the bonus effects !
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Quote:
On 2012-07-31 17:35, Cardmagicdavid wrote:
I watched most of the download just got 1 moe effect to watch . The card under box double prediction is my favourite , I was fooled Smile lol . Looking forward to the bonus effects !

Thanks man!
JM
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
I have just learned about one of the most practical, deceptive moves called "The Under Rub". It's Justin's take on the rub a dub vanish and it's golden.

I'm still only 16 minutes into this download and I've learned more things, that I can use right now, than I have in some 2 hr. dvds.
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Quote:
On 2012-07-27 19:11, Justin N. Miller wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-07-27 11:16, Zombie Magic wrote:
I'm so looking forward to this. I bet the bonus effects are better than most tricks featured on dvds.

Man, that is a tall order to hit...lol
JM

Tall order filled!

Ever see the flourish guys produce the four aces or any four of a kind? It's not magical. Shows skill ( or as Vernon felt, just showing how clever you are ). Double Stuff has a four of a kind revelation that involves the audience ( they even get the credit ) that is magical.
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Thank you family. We truly are a family. The magic community forgets this oh so often. We ARE hogwarts! We hold the key to unlocking the human mind, a power so great that we have been entrusted with. Cards, coins, matches, etc..thes
e are ALL tools to present the greater good of a cause that the universe has given us to present the World with..
JM
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

So I will be adding LECTURE TOUR FOOTAGE of my double card work (with real live audiences) in the next week or so to the double stuff folder.
JM
Joemv
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of Joemv
I just watched Double-Stuff. If your on the fence about this, jump off that fence and get this download. This is something you want to add to your card arsenal. Like JM. said this is very underused in card magic. Justin's teaching is very concise and easy to follow. Thank you Justin for sharing your insight and Double-Stuff with the magical community.
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Quote:
On 2012-08-05 00:14, Joemv wrote:
I just watched Double-Stuff. If your on the fence about this, jump off that fence and get this download. This is something you want to add to your card arsenal. Like JM. said this is very underused in card magic. Justin's teaching is very concise and easy to follow. Thank you Justin for sharing your insight and Double-Stuff with the magical community.

Thank you Joe!
I am so happy you are enjoying the material in double-stuff. Just performed 2 of them last night...KILLED! I'll have live footage here soon.
JM
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Adding LIVE footage from my boston lecture in the double stuff folder NOW!
JM
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Creators release their pet effects and because they perform, lecture, session, they naturally come up with new handlings. Since I don't create, I can appreciate the hard work and have zero problem with them selling updates.

But, Justin doesn't do that with his downloads. He comes up with new material and adds it to what you already purchased. Over and over again, this is what he has done. I got the Mental download and he kept adding stuff. Now he's done it again with Double Stuff. And he doesn't send an email with a quickly written handling. He takes the time to film the new offering.

This generosity and class hasn't been lost on me and I wanted to publicly thank him.
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

I have been asked how one gets the LIVE footage of the BOSTON lecture. It is simple. Just go to the folder you were invited to after payment was received and it is all ready for you to download.. voila!
JM
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Now only $2
JM
close_up_act
View Profile
Special user
Idaho Falls
774 Posts

Profile of close_up_act
Just watched the explaination of the double card slide and had to pause it and try it myself... after just 1x watching the explanation I was able to do it...can't wait to go through the entire download and post my review on the rest... so far, I'm pleased... best $5 I've spent this year...

Junior Smile
J Rodriguez
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Close_up_act, I had the same experience ( and I had try to learn the move before ). I'll chalk it up to JM's incredible teaching. With the material on Double Stuff, you can do card MAGIC!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Justin Miller's "DOUBLE-STUFF!" coming this Saturday (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL